Baby Care, Baby Food, Milk Formula, Milk Powder
Aptamil® Stage 1 First Infant Milk Powder-800g
How to prepare your baby’s milk
Because powdered milk is not sterile, failure to follow instructions may make your baby ill.
- Wash hands and sterilize all utensils according to manufacturers’ instructions.
- Boil 1 liter of freshly run water. Leave kettle to cool for 30 minutes and no longer. Measure the required amount of water (refer to feeding guide) into a sterilized bottle. Be careful of scalding. Do not use artificially softened or repeatedly boiled water.
- Using the scoop provided, level off the powder with the built-in leveler. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Add the correct measure of powder to the water. Adding too many or too few scoops can be harmful. Place the sterilized teat and cap on the bottle and shake immediately, vertically and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Cool under the running tap. Check the temperature of the feed. Feed immediately.
Baby Care, Baby Food, Foods, Milk Formula, Milk Powder
Aptamil® Stage 3 Toddler Milk Powder-800g
How to prepare your toddler’s drink.
Because powdered milks are not sterile, failure to follow preparation and storage instructions may make your toddler ill.
- Measure 150ml or 5fl.oz of boiled, cooled water into a clean beaker.
- Using the scoop provided, add 5 leveled scoops of powder into the beaker. Do not press/heap the powder.
- Place the clean lid on the beaker and shake immediately, vertically, and vigorously for at least 10 seconds, until the powder is dissolved.
- Check temperature and drink immediately.